Sign in to follow this  
TowndawgR50

Labor day weekend trail run

Anyone up for a trail run? FS roads, exploring mountains etc...

Im open to suggestions.

Most everything I find online is either in the East or north Cascades, which is too far for a day run for me.

I'm there in spirit, getting stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by onespiritbrain

I see a bunch of FS roads west of Skokomish that lead into the mountains of the peninsula. Water features spattered throughout. I was able to make it to Belfair in a reasonable amount of time and that area seems close enough to assume it would work for a day trip. Familiar with it?

Somewhat. I have done my exploring on the interior of those mountains, so where all those roads lead. I would be up for exploring some of those roads.

Did you guys go Labor Day? My schedule changed and I might be open to go this weekend either North Cascades or Skykomish/Stevens Pass off Hwy 2, not sure the smoke situation but I would also be up for Snoqulamie to Greenwater to Mt Rainier. if the air isnt too smokey.

Yea, Labor Day didnt happen. Got caught up at home.

Smells like fire in SouthPark right now. Dont know what the situation is but i hear we're slated for rain Sunday-Tues

September 30th-Oct 1 I am thinking about about a fall adventure, Mt Rainier area or Skykomish area overnight if weather permitting or one day.

If i still have the pathy i think it would be fun. Live in the Roy area so its close. Also depends on the day, only have thurs and fridays off. Let me know if you go..

I'm trying to put together a group to go play in the snow next weekend Sunday November 12th. I am thinking Stampede pass but if it's not accessible somewhere in the green water area. If anybody is interested let me know and we can make plans.