Rear LSD Diff, Front ?

troutfinder

• 5 weeks later...

If you want LSD for front use, rear carrier from 300 ZX, should be a post on here how to do it. I lived in Shaughnessy for 4 years, moved back to Nova Scotia a year ago. If you need parts or work done try Useable Used Auto Parts on 238 31st North, they only deal with Nissans and Infinities. I bought an engine and trans from them, great place to deal with, prices were good and prompt. Pick-a-part by the airport is another good place. I bought a 1988 2-door from a young guy on the north side in 2010 for $500, still driving it.

www.usableused.com

www.airportpicapart.ca

If you want LSD for front use, rear carrier from 300 ZX, should be a post on here how to do it. I lived in Shaughnessy for 4 years, moved back to Nova Scotia a year ago. If you need parts or work done try Useable Used Auto Parts on 238 31st North, they only deal with Nissans and Infinities. I bought an engine and trans from them, great place to deal with, prices were good and prompt. Pick-a-part by the airport is another good place. I bought a 1988 2-door from a young guy on the north side in 2010 for $500, still driving it.

www.usableused.com

www.airportpicapart.ca

Thanks, i always forget about usable used. A good friend of mine lives in Shaughnessy.

• Like 1