Stripping of 97 R 50

smoke

In addition to being interested in the rear wiper assembly(The arm, motor, the whole shebang), I'm also looking to pick up the front wiper arms for cheap.

I'm also looking to pick up the trim pieces at the bottom of the window, front and rear, both sides, as a couple of mine are rotting out. Note I only want these assuming that they aren't rusted/bubbled like mine are. Here's a picture of said part in question for reference:

IMG_3210.jpg

• Like 1

I would be interested in the Odometer. Mine stopped working. :( Also what shape is the Driver side sun visor in? I may be interested in that as well.

no go on the odometer...mine stoped the day of the accident....driver side visor is in good condition...

IAC sensor?

What is a IAC sensor?

Also, I have the california emissions versions which has extra resonators after the cats. Do you have the straight pipes after the cats?

Will have to see what kind of condition they are in....

I need the corner lights with those green clip things that go on the body. Mines lost and broke! How much?

Jose

Will pull them off and send you pix of them to see if they are what you need... as far as i kno they are in good condition.

In addition to being interested in the rear wiper assembly(The arm, motor, the whole shebang), I'm also looking to pick up the front wiper arms for cheap.

I'm also looking to pick up the trim pieces at the bottom of the window, front and rear, both sides, as a couple of mine are rotting out. Note I only want these assuming that they aren't rusted/bubbled like mine are. Here's a picture of said part in question for reference:

Will see If I can get them out with out damaging it.

What condition is the passenger side door in? what trim?

Will send you pix. Email? front or rear?

i need the weather stripping on the rear windows as well. i will pay you immediately clear paypal or bank transfer, let me know

Which weather stripping? can you get me a pix with a high-lighted part?

I'm interested in the steering linkage that goes from the Rack to the gear box (located at end of steering column). This is where I've extended mine for the SFD. I'm also interested in the clock spring located under the steering wheel (it gives electricity to the airbag and cruise control and horn). If you msg me your email I can send pics.

Thanks.

Also, I have the california emissions versions which has extra resonators after the cats. Do you have the straight pipes after the cats?

The shop that did my transmission swap did a ****** job on my exhaust pipes....In stead of them unbolting it and removing the secionf of pipes they cut out way too much and did a ****** job welding them back in place...so the pipes are not availible sry mate...

• 2 weeks later...

So.....I will have things set aside and have pix made of all the parts people want.....I need everyone to send me a email address or phone number so I can send you pix of parts that were wanted...after everything is said and done....I have to the end of the month to get this done before they charge me again for not paying the tax on this truck...oppps I forgot...but anyways this will give me the next 2 weeks to get it done...If you have not placed bids for parts by the 22 of this month the truck will be going to the scrap yards.