new 4x4 toy

1987Bama

I have owned a few of these and this one is in the best shape of the bunch.Going to use it for a daily driver and let the pathy have some time off from all of the miles it gets.

1988 4 cyl 5 speed.Repainted Black from red.Grey interior in decent shape.Drivers seat the worse but not extremely bad.

Add some 31's on a set of chrome 15's I have here and throw on roof rack and brush guard.

and radio.lol

passfront1200trooper.jpg

I have a friend thinking about wheeling one of those also. His main rig is a Sammy. My concern is that we see alot of low trees that you and I wont get under them without a chainsaw. Those roofs just look tall. I also wouldn't put a body lift on it. Top heavy. I am getting ready to pull mine out unless i just use this beast for Truck pulls and get another one for my trail / rock rig.

I have a friend thinking about wheeling one of those also. His main rig is a Sammy. My concern is that we see alot of low trees that you and I wont get under them without a chainsaw. Those roofs just look tall. I also wouldn't put a body lift on it. Top heavy. I am getting ready to pull mine out unless i just use this beast for Truck pulls and get another one for my trail / rock rig.

not top heavy.the frame and suspension is heavier than the height and add wider tires on your body lift.You can get 33's on it with no body lift.

As far as tall,if tree limbs are 6 ft off the ground,not many things will go unde rit anyway.

This is my 6th one and these little suckers will just about drive thru anything...slowly.lol

and u have one huge a$$ signature...lol

Edited by 1987Bama