Weatherstripping Part Numbers

feloniousmonk

I am looking for part numbers for the rear door weatherstrip, the one that goes on the body along the top of the door jamb and down ending half way down towards the back. Searched several sites and no luck.

Also, are there any perfered sites to order parts from?

Edited by feloniousmonk

agreed with uncc!! even if its too expensive or no longer available,Nissan should be able to give you a part # that you may be able to cross reference? :shrug: When I was into VW bugs(@15 years ago) there was a company that re-made every rubber piece ever available on a VW bug. West Coast Metrics is the name of them and I dont know if they exists anymore or make anything other than VW stuff, but it may be worth a look!! Again, good luck!! :blush02: Sorry nevermind they only deal with VW's!!

Edited by 95shakinPF

I am looking for part numbers for the rear door weatherstrip, the one that goes on the body along the top of the door jamb and down ending half way down towards the back. Searched several sites and no luck.

Also, are there any perfered sites to order parts from?

You need to get a copy of the Nissan FAST parts index system.

Per mine, the part numbers for my 90 are 76842-83G01 on the right, 76843-83G01 on the left, $27.15 each (plus shipping) at nissanparts.cc. Nissan dealership list is $35.63 - so you might just want to get those locally.

Nissanparts.cc is great for mail order Nissan parts. However, the Nissan dealership should be able to tell you what part numbers are, etc, etc.

Edited by GhostPath