sun roof

parthy

Hmmmm, interesting topic. I realize car dealers will do almost anything to sell a vehicle, but when I test drove our Pathy, I realized someone had removed the sunshade for the roof. I told them I wanted another one put in, and they offered just to tint my sunroof. I made them put the sunshade back in but I had to pay a portion of the cost....

Glad I got it put back in now though.

Just my additional 2 cents. The guy that tinted my sunroof has been tinting windows for years. He tinted my windows on my old Honda civic, my mothers car, a couple of friends, and several people from my work. He did not seem worried about tinting the sunroof at 20% so I didn't worry about it. I live in Memphis and gets around 100 degrees here in the summer. My car sits outside in direct sunlight for at least 9 hours a day while I'm at work. The sunroof is made out of the same glass as your side windows (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway I have not had any problems with the tint or glass, so it would be safe to say it's ok to tint the sun roof if you want. Just to note, my girl friend has an 02 CRV and her sunroof came tinted about 20 to 25% from the factory (or would you call that smoked??)..anyway.