JGC coils

gillj

I know i think me and everyone els is beating a half dead horse asking these questions. Any way i was wondering if the JGC coils should come from an 1980 grand cherokee or from an 1998 and above grand cherokee and only from the front axle or what the rest of the procedure i understand. Im going to buy new ones, and im going to heat the pigtail and bend it, I just want to be positive which

i should pick .So again im sorry for asking this question for the million'th time

in different posts and thankyou in advance

jg :bow:

If I remember correctly its 94 up to 98? someone else will know for sure, but definitely the fronts, search around if you're in a hurry, its here somewhere, look in the pinned how to section

update, garage-how to-lift spring options. thats where you'll find all the info u need

Edited by headpeace

You can use either Jeep Grand Cherokee front coil springs(I6 or V8, AWD, from 1992-1997)

There's a pretty extensive how to in the Garage section.

This is what I asked for at the J/Y. It wasn't a u-pull-it, so I never saw the jeep. The lift was noticeable, so it must have been from the right model.

Make sure you specify V8, It's been said V6 was an option and the springs are different.

Edited by dagwoodzz