You're gonna kick me for asking

SteeevO

stock wheel backspacing is 4.75" right? steel wheels right?

Calmini recently posted a chart and thier page saying you can fit 32's w/o rubbing witn thier 3" lift with wheels that have 5" - 5-1/2" backspacing.

Calmini Tire Chart

procomp doesn't make the Series 51 rock crawler rims in 5" - 55" backspacing it has to do with the integrity of the wheel

they do have 3.75" backspacing but thats not enough.. so what so i do .. i call them and they can do custom backspacing but for dealers only... they say they can do probably 4.5" backspacing on that rim at 15"X8" wide.

would anyone else be interested in those wheels?

i don't know if anyone remembered when i was trying to figure out a business name...well it's comming together so i'll probably be able to have these wheels made

trying to fit 32's w/o trimming... i won't ask any more?'s i know it's been beat to death...i'm hoping 4.5" backspaing will be enough

thanks for any input on this.

Edited by SteeevO

Steve-o....I think Calmini has the backspacing reversed, it wouldn't be the first time they screwed something up. With backspacing, less is more - meaning that the less backspacing a wheel has, the more it will stick out from the hubs. You should be able to fit 32s on a 4.5" BS wheel with the 3" lift with very little issue.