PSC Steering

SteeevO

i'm trying to get PSC to make a stonger power steering for the pathfinder.. all they need are pics of how it's mounted etc..i would take the pics and send them but i have a broken leg and i am not living at home where the pathy is right now so if someone can either post pics that i can e-mail or just e-mail then to Karl that would be great

here is the e-mail.

To PSC:

I need a stronger Power steering system for my Nissan pathfinder. I did not see anything for Nissan on you website. Can you guys help me out?

Thnks

-Steven

PSC Reply:

I do not make anything for a Nissan, but if you can email me some pics, I may be able to make something happen for you like how mounted to frame inside, or outside ect.

Karl [karl@pscmotorsports.com]

Karl Westendorf

GM PSC Motorsports

www.pscmotorsports.com

phn 817.270.0102

fax 817.270.5461

normal_LPCL3small.jpg

thats from 88s rig, mine looks a lil different but same mounting i beleive (someone with a first gen post up if thats what theres looks like)

are u looking for pics of the steering box or power steering pump???

i cant better pics of either and i dont have a digi cam

holy crap, im going back to bed

Edited by FLApathy

everytime someone hears about someone else running 35's someone else chimes in talking about how thier steering is gonna go out... like in the IFS w/ 35's thread

Lots of people have put 35's on a Pathy with 6-9" of lift. It sucks the everloving life out of the engine and it wrecks steering parts faster than you can whip out your wallet, but it's been done. I've even seen one on 38's, with 4+3+3 lifts and severely trimmed fenders.

maybe you were talking about the idler arm centerlink etc.

Edited by SteeevO