electric windows

MATTY

hey guys I have been looking on the car for ages but cannot find the fuse or relay for the electric windows any help would be appreciated I want to make it so I dont need the keys in to open or close the windows, am sick and tired of pulling up turning the car off with the windows down having to put the keys in and on to put them up, Ive had the car for 2 years now so I think the saying you cant teach an old dog new tricks is appropriate here

Any tips or advice would be good

Thanks guys

That's odd... if I park, and turn off the truck, I can still close all the windows, as long as no one opens a door first... (cant remember if the keys are still in the ignition then... I dont think so - I think I have a couple minutes where the power still runs to the windows)

Sorry pezzy "That's odd... if I park, and turn off the truck, I can still close all the windows, as long as no one opens a door first... (cant remember if the keys are still in the ignition then... I dont think so - I think I have a couple minutes where the power still runs to the windows) " does not work , have also worn the manual out looking but cant fin thanks for the ideas anyway

Edited by MATTY

That's odd... if I park, and turn off the truck, I can still close all the windows, as long as no one opens a door first... (cant remember if the keys are still in the ignition then... I dont think so - I think I have a couple minutes where the power still runs to the windows)

the newer trucks have that feature. my maxima will roll down the windows with the remote. however on the pathy once the door opens the relay cuts the power. just remove the relay and jump it. however since he has an older truck he dosent have that relay.