Hello

Guest Drakar

Guest Drakar

I was doing research on how to lock the engine so I could tighten the crank bolt and ran across this forum. It have helped to solve my problem and solutions to a few others. It has also renewed a new love for my Pathfinder.

I started out with a 1990 Nissan Pathfinder (will have to post a picture later) but then upgraded to the 93 for the sunfoof, side bars, and tire on the rear. The side bars have since rusted off thanks to the Illinois road salt in the winters.

Just wanted to say hello to all and thank you for help, information, and new ideas for my own Pathfinder.

Drakar.

:D Welcome to NPORA! Everyone here is more than willing tooofer more help on a subject than you might care to know...but that's good!

I have gained 10 times the knowledge about all year Pathfinders in the few months I've been a member.....I love it!

Don't forget to visit the "Garage" and "General Forums"

See ya later! :beer:

Guest Drakar

Yep, I have been to the garage. That was most helpful. It is great the people actually give instructions and pictures on various repairs. I have already changed the timing belt in my Pathfinder but was surprised to see someone giving detailed instructions with pictures on how to do it. Fan-tastic.

Drakar.

Guest Daddy
:clap: Just purchased my first Pathy.. Will pick it up on Monday and I can't wait. This is a great web site and full of useful info. Thanks to you all.