Bull Bar for 96 pathy and warn hubs!

OzMattie

G'day guys, Well I got myself a 96 pathy earlier this week and have been looking around for parts. ARB (Anti R50 Brand) have bearly anything for R50's. Looking around the net I see that TJM have bull bars for the R50 in the states but not here in Oz even though they are made here.

As for Warn hubs, I was wondering how much these cost in the States because over here they are $412.50 which i was shocked to hear. If they are alot cheaper over there it would be best to buy them and wait a week or 2 to get them freighted over.

Can anyone recommend a good online shop that i can check out that would post to Australia.

Cheers guys.

Hi there -- welcome to the board!

Unfortunately TJM doesnt make the Bumpers for the R50's anymore... nor do they have any intention of making more. :( There are none of the black ones -- but a few shops still have the aluminum ones...

as for the hubs, I know www.4x4parts.com has the warn premium hubs for $150 USD... Ive also seen them on ebay a few times.

G'day guys, Well I got myself a 96 pathy earlier this week and have been looking around for parts. ARB (Anti R50 Brand) have bearly anything for R50's. Looking around the net I see that TJM have bull bars for the R50 in the states but not here in Oz even though they are made here.

Another mob over in Perth (I think anyway) make them but I can not recall their name at the moment. I will pm you when I remember.

v6 - the bullbar?

There would be a line up of people stateside interested if there is...

seeing as TJM doesnt make them anymore, and ARB is only for the 99.5+, and it's expensivo!