New Pictures

treywurst

Good thing visibility isn't a problem at all. I must have just been looking at if funny. :wacko:

Kremmen, I don't know exact HP gains as I have never dynoed the car but I can say that it is much more lively and also more 'eager' to drive up hills.

My cooler came off a series 5 Mazda RX7, which I got off ebay for 50 dollars australian. I spun the throttle body around and made a custom pipe to accomodate the cooler.

I believe Geordie used a cooler from an R33 Skyline which he then modified the end cans on...it looks more professional than mine!

Steve, no I haven't heard from him in a while. Last time I spoke to him he said he was working away, without internet access. Don't know how far away and can't remember how long...

I want to catch up with him too so I can have a gander at his new fandango steering setup :)

I like all of your snorkel set-ups :clap: , I can't believe you hydrolocked in THAT small puddle.....that sucks, I must have been lucky so far cuz I've gone through some pretty deep stuff and no problems :unsure: Doesn't Safari Snorkel provide any kind of warrantee if you do take on water as opposed to the homemade jobs that you are on your own?

:clap: i like all the snorkle set ups... good job by all!! now... who wants to come make me one? i got lucky when i drowned my jeep..... cuz she sure took on a lot of water.. but she dried out n got me home... afraid to go barging into puddles with the pathy after that....

exodus...... imma come steal your pathy..... it is.... *wips tear* "beautiful"... it would look so good sitting in my driveway....really.... :bow: