possible brush guard at the junkyard

sammyb33

i was walkin around the junkyard the other day, lookin around...they had a few pathys. Lookin for a open diff instead of the limited slip. But anyway i was lookin around and saw that one of the finders had been in a fender bender (well bad crash) but had a brush guard on in. I see all the time on this board that people are fabing up thier own versions of guards and was just wondering because this one is kinda bent, but i believe the center "grille guard" is fine, maybe a bent tab don below, but you could use this to become your own fab. So if anyone is interested i can go get some picutes and then maybe ship it to you or something (i live in northern VA) but i would love to help someone out!!! I actually have the same type of guard on my finder (not bent of course) and i think it looks great!!!

P.S. i believe the guy at the yard said he would let me have it (free), he dosent want to fool with trying to get it straight again....

Edited by sammyb33

slick, do you even have one guard on your pathy? i mean i havent seen many pictures of yours and was just curious you said you had 2 to unload, why havent you got one on ur finder????