Rock Crawler Bumpers

94 Pathy

WAVEY

Hey All,

Check this out! I was looking through a JCWhitney Truck catalog and saw this. Unfourtunately, they don't carry the product anymore, but got in touch with the manufacturer (Warrior Products). I :type: them and they said that they would fab one up for the Pathy. From the sounds of things, it would be the same, but no mounts welded in. They will send them, but not welded so I could weld them to the width I need for the Pathy. Jc Whitney had them for $230.00, but not sure yet on the manufacturer. Will be looking into that. Seems chaeper than having someone mod one for me around here anyway. :shrug:

I'll keep everyone posted on the pricing. The overall length of the bumper from outside to outside is 63 1/8". I measured the Pathy's and it is an inch shorter from what I could figure. If anyone else knows for sure the exact length of the front stock bumpers, please let me know. I'll see if they can fab to the exact measurement.

Sorry, the pic isn't pasting, I'll send it seperately.

Do you think that would hold a winch and be able to with hold the weight of the vehicle if I had to use my Hi-Lift jack?

I'm getting ready to use some money I really don't have right now. I just got done buying some WARN Hubs. Should have them tomorrow. -bounce- -bounce- -bounce- :oops:

there is no telling what it will hold till you know how its designed. you generally have to have some sort of "strong point" if-you-will to attatch a bumper. winch bumpers are specially built and braced so. this bumper...to be honest...probably wouldent hold one if you could even get one to fit some place. youd have to modify it a good deal for things to hold up. the other viable option i can see is using a receiver mounted winch and modifying the bumper to accomidate a class 3 hitch.

this just looks to be a tougher built bumper...not wimpy in the least, but not designed for winching applications

as far as looks..i do like it. me personally id end up putting a pre-runner bar or something up top

Edited by DSM_guy

:furious:

SCREW the bumper. Wouldn't even handle a ATV winch. Looks tight, but nothing there. Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone interested in a beefier look, but no extreme off roading.

:beer: