In-dash CD player

94 Pathy Gary

Hey all,

My '94 came with a non-Bose AM/FM/Cassette and I added a 6-pack CD changer with an FM modulator.

I'd like to take out the changer and swap out the cassette deck for an AM/FM/CD-player, and I often see Nissan CD-decks on ebay.

I'm wondering, though, which model years are a direct swap (harness plugs) for the '94? I'd rather not have to chop off my connectors and re-wire if I don't have to.

Anybody have any idea?

Thanks,

Cheers!

Gary

Edited by 94 Pathy Gary

Hey all,

My '94 came with a non-Bose AM/FM/Cassette and I added a 6-pack CD changer with an FM modulator.

I'd like to take out the changer and swap out the cassette deck for an AM/FM/CD-player, and I often see Nissan CD-decks on ebay.

I'm wondering, though, which model years are a direct swap (harness plugs) for the '94? I'd rather not have to chop off my connectors and re-wire if I don't have to.

Anybody have any idea?

Thanks,

Cheers!

Gary

in my opinion, the best solution is to get a wiring diagram and snip your connectors. I got my CD player for 80 bucks or so whiel the one listed for my pathy was near 400. Only difference was the connectors. snip snip, a little solder, double check with my volt meter and we're good to go.

If you go completely with an aftermarket (that has it's own amps internal), you'll want to completely bypass the stock amps and run the outputs directly to your speakers.