Headlight assembly?

Guest 05thumpinpathy

Guest 05thumpinpathy

i got a quick question to anyone who might know the answer...i have seen a couple pathfinders which have taken out the reflectors from the headlight assembly over the turn signals i was wondering if anybody knew how to go about removing the whole assembly i know how to get all the bolts except the one on the bottom i have tried swivels everything i cant even reach it...if someone could just throw me a tip or maybe have done it that would be greatly appreciated...remember this is the 05 pathfinder which is completly different from the 04...thnx again...

you can check out my progress at my site still yet to do the headlight assembly though...and dont be shy sign my guestbook and let me know i love feedback and would greatly appreciate new ideas...

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/1222901/ WAVEY

Guest 05thumpinpathy

ya hes one of them...did u know thats his girls car... i asked him so many times how to do it and he didnt respond yet...thnx for trying though...i like his pedals too but again wont let out the info...damn id be happy to inform people how to do stuff i think he just wants to be original but still..come on let the cat out the bag...