NPORA?

Bob

I went through the steps of joining a few days ago. I was just wondering how long it takes for everything to happen? Do you get a email notification?

Thanks

Bob

Edited by Bob

Mr Jim (the founder) is basically absent these days... It will happen, but when he has the time or whatever. Just be patient, no one has been denied that I know of... And no, I don't believe you get an email.

Someone told me they are having trouble creating an account. Could you please outline the process you just went through for me so I can try to figure this out ? Thanks Bob !!

B

Hi Bob, I signed up for membership a few months ago, and didnt hear anything back, but I noticed that within about 2 weeks my page was up in the members section.

On these forums i didnt have to pay a thing, but to become a memeber of NPORA on the link that i posted above they needed a one time, non refundible payment of $10.

Ok, much thanks Bob, Pezzy set them up... I just wanted a newbie's perspective, guess I should have just tried it but I didn't know if already having an account would change things... :shrug: I'm tired... :D

B