gill gaurd

sniper15

when i get my 3 inch body, mines going to look like this on the pathy. his is on a yota though, and he said it wouldn't be much trouble to make one for my pathy. he has eyelashes on it now though and a full cage.

when i get my 3 inch body, mines going to look like this on the pathy. his is on a yota though, and he said it wouldn't be much trouble to make one for my pathy. he has eyelashes on it now though and a full cage.

He has what on it? Eyelashes. You're kidding!

oh my god.... that is UGKY< whatever it is... lol not the grill gaurd either. hahaha

MIMI ATACK!!!!

i think either way (use stock bumper or custom) your gonna have to fabricate the mounting locations, i have a 3 inch bl now and the front bumper is off... i kind like it, but anyway im cutting the lower sections that lies behind the bumper out, on the sides,,,, so i can clear 33 - 35 tires, and making my own bumpers,,, till then im using the stock. i made relocator brackets yesturday....

how do i make my grill gaurd for my 1993 pathy fit with a 3 inch body lift?

If I'm understanding the question, I think the question is how to fit the grill guard with a body lift rather than making a grill guard.

If that's right, you will have to fab up some new brackets for it. If I read it wrong, then whoops.

hey thats right and how do i fab up new bakets?

Basically you will have to build or extend your exisiting mounting points on your grill guard 3" or whatever the measurement is to make up the difference.

how would i do that, because it loops down and comes up. if i attach anything to the mounting point it will make worse

Not being able to see what you are working with, I can only suggest to start visualizing what you will need to do. Hold the guard in place and start making cardboard templates out. It may require more fab work.

i have the 3 inch bl too, and am not running a front bumper. what are my options? where can an aftermarket mount, and are there some pics of fabbed ones i can take to my welder so he can make me one? i like to one on the toyota.