Conversion Update

SteeevO

so i picked up the thorley headers yesterday and my calmini UCA's came in yesterady as well.. the tranny w/ transfer case are going in today with a little tranny mount mod...

the brackets that i need welded to the frame to hold in the front diff are on urgent backorder from the dealership.. if that ends up taking too long i will just be custom fabing the 2 brackets.. then bolting up the front dif and swaping spindels.

the pathy i'm pulling parts from i'm either going to donate it for a tax writeoff for part out the rest of it.. havn't decided yet..

so yeah it's comming along. hopfully will be able to have it driveable my the end of the weekend.. but most likely not with the front diff in yet.. but i'l have 2WD Low!!.. LOL :laugh:

i'l have some pics up later

-SteeevO

• 3 weeks later...

so it's drivable now.. but i left the camera at my das where me pathy was being worked on... i'll get pics up hopefully tomorrow..

Sorry for the long wait on pics.... batteries also died in the digital camera... lol but i have some pics on my phone too.. i'll get them all uyp soon