Rancho 9000x Series

Dowser

Hey all.

Been doing some research and discovered it is definitely not worth purchasing a set of Rancho's in Canada. :( Most places I've looked sell them for about $125.00 each on average, which would bring the total to around $500.00 - $560.00 give or take with taxes. :oops: Now, From what I've been looking at online, Ebay included, I can find them in the states for about $285.00 - $310.00 which converts to about $400.00 Canadian and lower. Now obviously, Since cost is an issue with me I'll be buying them from the states, but from a hypocritical stance all you Canadians should be supporting the CANADIAN economy so Do as I say and not as I do. :nono: sly :crazy: I found a place called http://www.truckaddons.com and they sell a set of 4 for $310.00 + $12.95 handling charge. Grand total of $322.95 or $377.95 in Canadian dollars. :clap: I have a friend with an American address that I'll be sending them to and perhaps make a quick drive over the boarder to pick up. I don't plan on declaring them so lets pretend that Cost doesn't exist for arguement sake. sssh I've seen them advertised on ebay for cheaper, like $285.00 but they want $40.00 or so for shipping so not worth the effort. Anyone, What is your opinions. Do you think $322.95 is a real bad deal for 4 Rancho RS9000x? If you can find one better I'd be real happy to hear it. By The Way, Rancho's got a rebate offer right now for $50.00 off your next Rancho purchase if you buy 4 RS9000X's which will make that nice In-dash Remote kit much cheaper. 1 More toy to break down on me and one less reason to get my shoes muddy. Which is by the way, now 34 shoes vs. 1 mud. :furious: So anyway, Lets hear some input.

Dowser

That's a pretty good price. You could try North Shore Off Road in Vancouver. http://www.nsor.com/. Hit the email price quote link as they will discount the price if via the net. Sometimes they can get good prices and it all includes shipping. Unless that's where you got the quote from... :o

I got mine when Rancho has a buy 3 get one for free deal in the spring. Still came to around 400.00 dollars though. This was through a local 4x4 shop in town.