thorley headers on 2WD

SteeevO

If you want a picture taken from underneath a 4wd pathy with the thorleys..I have one of mine. When i took her in to have the 2.5" pipes made..I took pics while up on the hoist. Just let me know if you want pics. Mine is a 92 5speed pathy

If you look @ the second pic.. to the top left of the pic, you will see some orange..that is where the Y pipe meets the header.... (I am a great believer in sealing the piss out of everything)

I have other pics taken from the top of the motor..I think b 4 I put the valve covers back on.... I can post those if ya want? or..if there's something specific you want to see.. I can zip outside n snap a few pics..no biggie. :aok:

so they are the same...YES!! ok headers are the next thing i think i'm going to wory about. the whole 4wd conversion will have to wait till after winter, it's creeping up to fast....pathy can't be out of commision for any part of the winter... :D snowboarding is way too important...lol

If you have a 2wd pathy, I would say to get some snow tires. I have the AT Revo's and when my 4wd wasn't working, I was stuck in my driveways sideways! Haven't had a chance to try the revos with my 4wd drive yet.

I put snows on my S4 which has all-wheel drive and it's amazing. I went from max performance tires to snow. With the max perf. even with all-wheel I couldn't control it.