Finally got my windows tinted!

Trialsin26

Well i final got my windows tinted. I just did the front two and the sun roof with 20% tint. They match up pretty good on the out side but you can notice it on the inside. Here are a couple of pictures for those who want to see how close they match.

DSCF0046-copy.jpg

DSCF0048-copy.jpg

i got mine done couple weeks ago too i didnt go with 20% because the 20% tint has a blueish tint to it when u look close so i went with a 35% carbon tint which was alot more but it looks just like the back inside and out. It reads a 24% because carbon is completly black and has no metal composites in it. and i cant get in troyhble by the cops cause its legal. Looks great though how much u pay 80 bucks?

Yeah, it was about $85. He use 3M tint. I think i'm going to the rest of the windows in the near future at 35 or 20%. That should give me about 10 in the back and 20 up front. But I'm saving for a house so the mods will be slow, cheep and far between within the next year.

Looks good! To me it looks like they matched up real well.

When I got mine done when I first got the pathy, since it has the stock mirror tint, I had them go 5% all mirrored windows and then had them match the front ones up with a 20% metallic.