switches?

I have 3 different light switches hidden in my truck, I have a back-up light switch on the left of the steering wheel, there is an empty black piece of plastic shaped like the rest of the pieces, i cust a hole in it and ran a swtich through that, I have one mounted flush in that little area to the left of the automatic shifter, and one mounted on the overhead console where the temp. and directions is,

4x4parts has the switches but there 15$ a switch just wondering if anyone found any that are better and cheaper. I dont like the look of switches they give u with foglights and stuff i want everything lookin stock.

Guest blitZ

If you are refering to the rectangular spots in the dash, you might try some marine switches. They are about the same size and come in various configurations. Some of them light up when on. If I get a chance I'll try one from my boat to see if it fits.

Marine switches

The width is just right, however you will need to shave about 1/16th of an inch off the height of the opening.

Edited by blitZ

I'm going to add some rear back up lights this weekend I hope, and eventually followed by some side lights and front top lights. I'll post a pick of the switch I decide to use.

Edited by Trialsin26

Nastypathy - i got the lights mount but I'm still working on the wiring. If it ever stops raining I'll get it done. Here is the switch I'm going to use and I'll mount it in one of the spare plates. I think it will look the cleanest...Pilot Switch

Edited by Trialsin26