So...my pathy rides like crap

At least compared to my neighbors, that is. My neighbor asked me to do a little roofrack work on her '00, and when I was done, I drove it back to her house, and noticed quite a ride diffference. In short, her's rode more like a sedan, less body roll, yet more supple over curbs/bumps. I'm not sure why this could be. I have 1 year old struts and shocks (KYB GR-2's and Rancho RS9000x's, respectively), and recently replaced lower control arm bushings. I know they did some redesigning to the rear suspension with the 99.5 and up, such as repositioning the shocks to be vertical (as opposed to mine, which are angled back a bit), they put in different bushings, and they may have upgraded the stock shocks (not positive on that one). Anyways, I'm wondering if those upgrades may have contributed to the difference, or if something in my suspension is awry. I've heard that Rancho's aren't exactly known for their longevity, but like I said, mine are only a year old, and haven't really been abused during that time. Also, my stock springs are close to shot. These were my first thought when I noticed the difference, and will be replaced with OME's when I have some money to spare. Any ideas? :blink:

I think it may have to do with the coils? Since you say your Rancho's are only a year old. I have been riding a lot in my best friend's new S/C 03 Xterra. That thing rides really cush. Feels like you're floating.

In my ride, the ride is harsher in comparision...but its not bad. I think its because its just stiffer than the stock X's suspesion. I used to have body roll issues until I got my new rims and tires which stick out about 1.5 inches past the fender. Seems to give it a little wider stance and I defintely noticed a difference.