SOLVED: Brake light on after Brake job

Hello,

Last night/today i decided to install my SF rear lift spacers (will be doing front soon) and today had to replace my front caliper due to the old one being seized. I replaced both sets of pads and bled the brakes. Fluid is all topped up and the pedal builds up pressure and does stop the car fine. Slight rubbing sound from passenger side brake but thats all. 

Any ideas as to why my brake light may be on? did i do something wrong in the front or bump something in the rear i should check? 

Thank you

Edited by TroyButler

Just now, TroyButler said:

not sure? only bled the 2 calipers nothing else?

did the fluid in the reservoir go nearly empty when pumping brakes? 

4 minutes ago, Astrorami said:

did the fluid in the reservoir go nearly empty when pumping brakes? 

Yeah, once, my partner said the pedal went soft a couple times and i added fluid to fix it

Edit: wouldn't that throw and ABS light then not (E)brake?

Edited by TroyButler

Could possibly have air in the module. Easy way to fix is with an obd computer that will actuate abs system.

Edit: you may be correct about abs light. I read it wrong initially. The only time I've had a BRAKE light was when my pads were near gone and fluid was low.

Edited by Astrorami

3 minutes ago, Astrorami said:

Could possibly have air in the module. Easy way to fix is with an obd computer that will actuate abs system.

Ill have to look into one.. do you know what the LSV air bleeder is thats referenced in the Service manual?

1 minute ago, TroyButler said:

Ill have to look into one.. do you know what the LSV air bleeder is thats referenced in the Service manual?

I have no experience with the load sensing valve (LSV). You may have to bleed that if you have it.

13 minutes ago, Astrorami said:

I have no experience with the load sensing valve (LSV). You may have to bleed that if you have it.

BR-7 Page 8 

https://nicoclub.com/FSM/QX4/1997_QX4/br.pdf

Is it possible to be from just having the rear lift in or am i misinterpreting that wrong

Sometimes i forget the age of these vehicles. this may not apply to everyone if they have this problem, but for me, when the fluid went low i assume it sucked the level sensor float with it and it got stuck to the bottom, so i just unplugged the sensor and gave a "technical tap" with a screw driver to the reservoir, and after just turning the vehicle back on the light is currently off. 

Will update if it comes back on.