Lift near completion!

Well, I bought a set of 2" spacers from a guy here on the board (thanks, by the way). So I got the rears on with no problem. Then, we went for the front. Ya know how everyone says struts are a real PITA? Well, they were right. -thnkboutit- Long story short, it's in the shop getting it done after we spent 4.5 hours of work figuring out we can't do it with the tools we had. So hopefully the lift and the 32" M/T's will be on by tonight! I really hope it all works out since I committed to go on a ride with my local 4x4 club tomorrow afternoon... Anyway, I'll get pics for ya soon if everything works out. Lets hope for the best!

G-man, It took me over 10 hours for the front when I installed new springs and struts. Most of it was due to the fact that the sway bar end link was stuck on the old strut and I couldn't get it off. I end up driving around without for a couple of days until Nissan go it in.

Well, I got it finished up! :aok: And I'm never going to touch struts again! Anyway, I also got the tires on too. 32" Firestone Destination M/T's! I'll hopefully go get em dirty tomorrow. I'll post up some pics soon too.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I got it finished up! :aok: And I'm never going to touch struts again! Anyway, I also got the tires on too. 32" Firestone Destination M/T's! I'll hopefully go get em dirty tomorrow. I'll post up some pics soon too.

Out of curiosity, what kind of problems did you run into? What made it PITA? I'm looking at my suspension and it doesn't seem too hard. Mine is an 01.

Well, I got it finished up!  :aok:  And I'm never going to touch struts again!  Anyway, I also got the tires on too.  32" Firestone Destination M/T's!  I'll hopefully go get em dirty tomorrow.  I'll post up some pics soon too.

Out of curiosity, what kind of problems did you run into? What made it PITA? I'm looking at my suspension and it doesn't seem too hard. Mine is an 01.

well, first of all, the back was easy. Took no time at all. The front however, was not fun. To get the spacers on the top, you had to compress the springs to a dangerous level. Even after that, it was extremely hard to fit the strut back onto the car with the added two inches on it. I would STRONGLY recommend that you pay someone else to do it. Not worth the risk of damaging the car, or more importantly yourself in the process.