Will the driver seat belt from a 1989/1990 Pathfinder fit a 91 4 door?

PathfinderJA

Hi. My dog ate my seat belt, quite literally. Right through it one night when it was left hanging out the bottom of the door. I've been trying to get a replacement on eBay without luck. Contacted Courtesy Nissan, who I have bought from inboxed the past, and they say the part I need is no longer manufactured. They have one for the 1989/1990 pathy but can't say if it will work. They actually suggested I asked in the forums while they hold the order.

Anyone have any idea? And if the earlier ones won't bolt up, anyone know if the 1996-2000 will? Help please.

"Thank you for your order. This is to let you know that, according to the VIN provided for your Pathfinder, part # 86841-83G10 Seat Belt Assembly is incorrect (this is for a Pathfinder manufactured between 10/1989-12/1990 with an interior color code of "K-Gray"). You actually need part # 86841-83G16, as your Pathfinder was manufactured in 03/1991 and has an interior color code of "B-Blue". However, this part is no longer available. Please let us know how you wish to proceed."

Edited by PathfinderJA