2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4 5spd 3.5l question about MAF sensor...

Hey all! Got a bit of hesitation with my truck upon start up and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I should or could do? I have done all the main stuff within the past 6-9 months. NGK Platinum plugs, fuel filter, air filter, new muffler, and fresh oil changes as needed. My tires are 265/70 r16 General AT2'S so I understand that my mileage for gas might be decreased by a little bit but since the new muffler 2 weeks ago it's even worse. I'm getting about 14.5-15.75 mpgs and thought with the new muffler I'd be possibly increasing my mpgs. Anyhow, I saw on the 96-04 R50 Facebook page that someone had changed their MAF sensor and that it now runs like new. Keep in mind that my Pathfinder has been pretty well kept and maintained so I'm leaning towards purchasing a new one (MAF sensor) just to see what happens. I'm no mechanic though and would appreciate any information or advice for doing this swap.Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If I were you I'd grab some maf cleaner at AutoZone ($5) and try that first, I've gotten mud on mine multiple times and my pathy has 140k on it... I'm not sure how often it is that the maf goes out though

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk