Getting ready to lift my 2001 SE!

Gunsmith

The time has finally arrived to start the mods on my 2001 Pathfinder SE. I've been renovating our kitchen but that's wrapping up for now and time and funds are allowing for some suspension mods. I'm planning on using the SF Creations 2.5-2 lift, new Moog springs for the rear and new rear shocks. The struts are still in great shape as are the springs. I've already installed a set of spare locking hubs I had for my Frontier, they've already made a noticeable difference in the fuel economy in addition to reduced steering effort. I'm still somewhat undecided on the shocks, I've been looking at F250 rear shocks, there seems to be a better selection available with that route. I'd be very appreciative of any advice that could be provided. I've had the Pathfinder for several months now and I absolutely love the truck!

The only other mods I've done to it so far is a USB charging port on the dashboard and I made a new manual shift knob leather cover, the original one was shredded. I'm also planning on installing a catch can and cold air intake along with some skid plates before summer.

pM46Lc0.jpg

• Like 2