Interior Mods

Mrelcocko

First off I don't go 4 wheeling, but the NPORA kicks a$$ ! Let's see where do I start. Back a bout year ago I acquired a 98 Pathfinder XE 5speed. I traded a 94 S10 and painted 2 rooms for a lady. Easy cheesy! Needless to say it was rough inside and out meaning dirty as hell. The lady never washed it but she always had it serviced and had a nice garage to park it in. Once I got it the fun began. Of course I cleaned it up! Washed waxed the whole 9 yards. Long story short it's a great ride and in terrific shape. I've done a lot of modifications inside and out. I don't go 4 wheeling so not into that, but definitely into the 2 wheel drive 5 speed kinda thing. Virtually from 96 to 04 parts will interchange left and right. Some will have to have your own special twist, but really there's so much you can do. GOOD LUCK AND ROCK ON WITH THE R50!dc56d157b9691c7c6af413fbe788ee4f.jpg

sent by MrCox in Knoxville, TN

• Like 2

First off I don't go 4 wheeling, but the NPORA kicks a$$ ! Let's see where do I start. Back a bout year ago I acquired a 98 Pathfinder XE 5speed. I traded a 94 S10 and painted 2 rooms for a lady. Easy cheesy! Needless to say it was rough inside and out meaning dirty as hell. The lady never washed it but she always had it serviced and had a nice garage to park it in. Once I got it the fun began. Of course I cleaned it up! Washed waxed the whole 9 yards. Long story short it's a great ride and in terrific shape. I've done a lot of modifications inside and out. I don't go 4 wheeling so not into that, but definitely into the 2 wheel drive 5 speed kinda thing. Virtually from 96 to 04 parts will interchange left and right. Some will have to have your own special twist, but really there's so much you can do. GOOD LUCK AND ROCK ON WITH THE R50! The gauge cluster came out of a 97 QX4dc56d157b9691c7c6af413fbe788ee4f.jpg

sent by MrCox in Knoxville, TN