Anyone seen the new coolers from Monoprice?

DanF.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15638

I just saw these on their site, and it looks like they are expanding their outdoor products range. Could be a great alternative to an Abominable Snowman® or other overpriced coolers.

It would be great to hear if anyone has any experience with them.

Monoprice has been around for a long time in the electronics arena. They seem to be branching out into other departments.

I imagine they get their Monoprice branded products from the same overseas factories that big-brand companies use.

Previous to seeing the Monoprice coolers, RTIC (former Yeti employees) had been the best value. I think it's insane that companies charge the $$$ that they do for essentially the same products.

Edited by DanF.

I agree. It's all about the marketing. I have a yeti, but I didn't buy it. Got it as a Birthday gift It works as advertised though and is quite durable. Have been very pleased with it

I also have Rtic and Engel coolers. All different styles and sizes for different purposes(Engel dry box/Rtic soft side). They all are similar quality IMO.

Hard to believe there's such a large market for this type of cooler to have so many brands popping up or starting to manufacturer over the last few years and seem to be doing very well.

Edited by 03TroutFinder