Rear f250 shocks

First hello everyone I am.new to this forum. I am wanting to lift my pathfinder and have done some searches on it and got most of the info I need. What I have not gotten is the rear shocks for the lift. I know guys are using rear f250 shocks, but which ones? 4x2 or 4x4 shocks? Also I know that people are using the JGC coils and that the upcountry gives more lift, the one thing nobody has mentioned when they talk about this is whether or not they are using a drop track bar bracket with this set up. Would love to get that last bit of info before I start ordering parts or you g to the wrecker. Thanks for your help.

I ran without a dropdown bracket for a long time. the higher the lift, the more the panhard pulls the axle to the right in order the center the axle. it does not affect the amount of lift.

Edited by Cuong Nguyen

First hello everyone I am.new to this forum. I am wanting to lift my pathfinder and have done some searches on it and got most of the info I need. What I have not gotten is the rear shocks for the lift. I know guys are using rear f250 shocks, but which ones? 4x2 or 4x4 shocks? Also I know that people are using the JGC coils and that the upcountry gives more lift, the one thing nobody has mentioned when they talk about this is whether or not they are using a drop track bar bracket with this set up. Would love to get that last bit of info before I start ordering parts or you g to the wrecker. Thanks for your help.

c2b3cdb1f1ece11116bf4166f81aba2e.jpg

Here is the shocks you want

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk