94 AT solenoid location diagram

mechanicalgirl

Today, 12:17 PM

My question: willfly4money...will u marry me???

Oh ...and can someone please link me to a 94 pathfinder AT trans solenoid(s) etc location diagram ?? I have no 3rd gear... or OD. also u say <dont use 3rd gear> ....is that a fancy way of saying: stay off the highway? ? ? thanks to whoever picks this thread up to answer! -gigi

1037636.jpg

There is your pack, located under the transmission; oil, and filter will have to be removed to get to them. You may have a large can of worms to open though. If you've lost 2 gears that usually indicates serious trouble / lack of maintenance which may cost you more than you want.

Edited by SpecialWarr
  • Like 2

ah shux! seriously?! so regardless of the solenoid... i could lose the trans at anytime? the indicator is that its about to go out entirely isnt it?? I dont want the pathy stuck dead on the road somewhere . pardon ...or OFF road somewhere.

Edited by mechanicalgirl

• 1 month later...

running low gears only then shifting to coast status ( neutral) I know its not right to brute the girl. but once we get to offroad heaven aka the desert.... low gear is all she needs. isnt that worth it ? low gear, 4wd, steady rpms at 3grand? she still the low GEARILLA MY DREAMS.... your thoughts?...

Edited by mechanicalgirl