P0102, P0011, & P0021 codes

I have a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder and it recently threw these codes. I replaced the MAF air flow sensor hoping that would do the trick, but it made little to no difference. The truck always cranks up and runs normal for the first few miles after not running for at least 5 minutes. but after those few miles I feel a slight jerk and the power is nearly gone. with the petal half way down it will slowly accelerate as will the RPMs. It's a little slow to shift when it gets up in speed but eases up if you let off of the gas breiefly. if you can get it to cruise at around 60-70 it seems to run fine, but the slightest incline will cause it to slow down fairly quickly. it also shakes from time to time when idling. Has anyone had a similar or the same issue? just looking for some advice so hopefully I can get it done myself. or atleats know what to expect so I don't get the run around if I take it to a shop. any and all advice will be much appreciated. my knowledge of cars is pretty basic so bear with me please, and thanks in advance.

Edited by 04PathyPlatinum

Check your oil level.

If you get low as some of our 3.5 will eat oil. The cam solenoids don't have enough oil pressure to adjust the cams as commanded by the ECU.

If I don't pay attention and get low about a quart. I'll throw those codes also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1