Hello from Sydney

Delta

Hello I'm in Sydney, Australia. I recently bought a 1993 Pathfinder TI and once owned a '95 XE V6 when living in the States. I'm looking forward to figuring out how to do it up, so I was very happy to have found this forum!

2ytz42x.jpg

• Like 1

First thing I did was get headers put on it, and I would like to get it raised. The steering wheel is starting to come apart so I've been thinking about re-upholstering or replacing it altogether. I'm worried about changing the original look and feel of the drive with another steering wheel though. I'd forgotten how fun Pathfinders are to drive! Do you have any suggestions?

Or get someone to ship you one from overseas...

(I have a spare in my garage, but I'm keeping it! ;) )

Yes, the WD21's are fun to drive, for me anyway, as long as you don't mind feeling bumps a little... :D

Welcome to NPORA!

B

Look for a junkyard in your area.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll look into that. I've been trying to find one on Ebay without much success so far.

Or get someone to ship you one from overseas...

(I have a spare in my garage, but I'm keeping it! ;) )

Yes, the WD21's are fun to drive, for me anyway, as long as you don't mind feeling bumps a little... :D

Welcome to NPORA!

B

Haha! I think it would be easier getting a replacement from overseas, but I'd be hard pressed to get someone to send it to me :lol:

I find the bumps are what make it such a fun ride :happy:

• Like 1

I'd be hard pressed to get someone to send it to me

You might be surprised, many members here have shipped parts out of the country. All you'd have to do is cover the price/shipping cost.

What color steering wheel are you after? Does it need the cruise control buttons? Better post a picture...

Have you checked what might be available from a part-out in the Classifieds/For Sale section towards the bottom of the main page, or started a thread in the Parts Wanted section?

B

You might be surprised, many members here have shipped parts out of the country. All you'd have to do is cover the price/shipping cost.

What color steering wheel are you after? Does it need the cruise control buttons? Better post a picture...

Have you checked what might be available from a part-out in the Classifieds/For Sale section towards the bottom of the main page, or started a thread in the Parts Wanted section?

B

Thanks for that, I'll have a look. It's a grey steering wheel, no cruise.

I'll post a pic when I get a chance