New from Long Island NY

FadesSS

Just stumbled across this site ... Wish i had found it prior. Bought my wife s 2008 Nissan Pathfinder S coming up on 4 years ago. She loves it .. More recently im starting to mod /upgrade it a little for her(when money allows)

I wanted to buy a pathfinder for myself but 01-04s but couldnt find "the right one" picked up an 04 Xterra instead. I also own s 96 Impala SS

IMG_5586_zpsffsnk1oz.jpg

IMG_5590_zpsmk26jmyi.jpg

IMG_6006_zpsjkjtlze8.jpg

been doing things here n there already...did CAI ...did an exhaust but took it off...tints radio remote start, just put the rims on and leather seats in....doing rain guards

plans are nerf running boards meatier tires front bumper chrome bar and 1 day paint

Welcome to the forum, nice pathfinder!

I would love to see pictures of the impala. I absolutely love that generation of them, its one of the cars I frequently look for in the local classifieds. They never come up around here.

Welcome to the forum, nice pathfinder!

I would love to see pictures of the impala. I absolutely love that generation of them, its one of the cars I frequently look for in the local classifieds. They never come up around here.

sure thing

IMG_5732_zps8n29ieki.jpg

IMG_5742_zpsbeu8greg.jpg

IMG_3536_zps1719dce9.jpg

• Like 1

Thank You...Yes i do love it ...looked for it for almost 2 years, have owned it for coming up on 3 years in January. no its a fully functional SLP fiberglass hood.

so far Cold Air Intake, Hotchkiss engine brace bar, completely rebuilt rear w 3.42 gears new rear upper n lower UMI controls arms, brand new billstein shocks all around. all new lower body bushings, slotted rotors

did a the super tune to pcm and deleted the cats / dynomax super flows

next up already bought just have to do is eibach springs, stainless brake lines and spoon front rebuild kit...

on the list is headers, bigger injectors or possibly just LT4 upgrade and rims but can't find anything i like :)