Need help with wiring a subwoofer

Thebluejay

Now I know how to wire a subwoofer but my problem is currently getting power from my battery to the subwoofer are there and secret grommets in a 1995 wd21 that I could use to run the cable or do I have to drill my firewall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's an automatic, there will be a plate where the master cylinder would bolt to and go through the firewall. Drilling a hole in that is easy. If not there's another grommet or plate further down I used.

Edited by Kingman

there will be a plate where the slave cylinder would bolt to and go through the firewall

Well, it is where the clutch master cylinder would bolt, but otherwise, yes...

Only problem is that it is cross corner from the battery so if you are using expensive, heavy gauge wire, it isn't the best routing.

B

I moved my 0GA over to the passenger side through the hole the A/C drain hose used to go (no A/C anymore). Getting stuff past the heater box and existing wiring harness is a PITA.

I ended up getting it into to main wiring harness after about an hour of fiddling haha 8 gauge wire is no fun to deal with but I've got it all installed and working now thanks for the input guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk