New member from DFW TX

2f478de5bf658a5eea242935e5dcf298.jpg

1999.5 Pathfinder LE... 122k miles, one owner, immaculately maintained. Only draw back is that it's 2WD. I'd still like to put a small practical lift on it, because I own some land. Updates and upgrades will come SLOWLY, but will come. Only concern so far is leaves and debris accumulating in the trim in front of the driver doors. Seems like the previous owner maintained the engine like crazy, but rarely washed it. Is rust common in any particular areas, like where I mentioned? Can take pictures to illustrate where I am talking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Welcome. We have another dfw owner. I live on west side by the airforce base. You?

On your face lift pathy it's pretty new so there shouldn't be much as long as it is a born and raised TX car. If it's not strutt towers and the bottom of fenders would be a good place to start looking. They have a really good undercoating from the factory as I have a 96, first year for the new design and it's from Colorado, the only thing that was rusted out where the nerf bars.

Ryan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk