2000 Pathfinder P0138 part number help needed.

elkootcho

Correct, Bank1 sensor2 is the rear O2 sensor on the passenger(right) hand side.

2010-01-20_191041_2010-01-20_120834.png

Rockauto.com has alot of options, from basic DIY where you have to cut your exsisting sensor harness, and then crimp connect the new one on. Up to plug and play.

It's worth noting, that from what i have been told, these secondary O2's have NO impact on the rigs performance (i.e Power, gas mileage, should be unaffected). They are they there strictly to monitor the performance of the catalytic converters.

-Kyle

P.S. I almost forgot, hit up the advertisers section to get a 5% off coupon to Rockauto.com

Edited by ferrariowner123

0138 is about 1 week old and today I got 0325 (Knock Sensor) which put the truck into limp mode. This happened about a year ago when I had to replace the same 02 sensor on Bank 2 and the knock sensor problem went away.

I think this is the correct one to get to replace Bank 1, Sensor 2: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=279514&cc=1364138

BOSCH Part # 13264 OE Style Oxygen Sensor; Heated; Wires: 4; Length (in): 32.7
us.gif ca.gif mx.gif Downstream Right; RWD; Bosch is the OE equivalent supplier; From 01/2000
us.gif ca.gif mx.gif Downstream Right; RWD; Automatic trans.; Bosch is the OE equivalent supplier; To 12/1999
us.gif ca.gif mx.gif Downstream Right; 4WD; Automatic trans.; Bosch is the OE equivalent supplier

Does this appear to be the correct sensor?

The knock sensor should (not %100 sure) go away with the change. And that Bosch part number seems to be the part needed. Don't know why 4WD or RWD would be different, but play the auto parts store game I guess... Lol

-Kyle

Edited by ferrariowner123

I successfully changed the o2 sensor and installed a new battery. The SES light is off (no pending codes) but the truck is still in limp mode. I had the battery disconnected over night and tried all the ECU reset tricks but no luck. Any ideas?

At least I think it's limp mode. The truck shifts through 1st and 2nd and then revs very high until it jumps into 4th. Seems to bypass 3rd completely.