Passe security

02silverpathy

I searched our site to try and find how exactly you use the security system. in the owners manual it just says to iniate the alarm to lock all windows and doors close truck up and to press the arm button. well somehow i managed to get the alarm in such condition that it no longer flashes the security light when locked and does not flash the parkers when locking.....sort of like valet mode...or just keyless, not security/alarm.

any ideas out there? i tried opening the door and locking/unlocking (this is how you put your viper into valet mode) and closing the door but none of my combinations seem to be working!!

O-K!

apprently my rear hatch was not locking! this is why the truck was not flashing that all was locked and armed. I had filled the rear with spray foam, in the hatch. Even after trimming the foam away from the mech-work inside and the wiper arm it hadn't cured yet and kept the hatch from fully locking.

Incidentally i filled the hatch so that my old JL 15"s wouldn't buzz like a transformer station through the hatch...it took 6 cans if anyone cares :blink: