Help me prioritize my mini build.

NovaPath

Thanks pathmaker. I am going to go ahead and put the order in for the milemarker ones tomorrow. Ordered so far: moog balljoints, AC 2" lift and kyb struts, moog stabilizer links. This leaves: Front skid plate, center skid plate, and rear skid plate, rear bilstein shocks, mile marker hubs, and figuring out what on earth to order so I can pre assemble my struts(see other thread in this forum...)

I've got a "drop dead" date of 3/12 to get this all installed and working well before I take the the on a trip to PA to drop the family in York and then spend a day at Rausch Creek, so wish me luck!

Parts have started to arrive! So far I've got my new MOOG ball joints(so odd to me that I have to attach the boot myself...), new moog stabilizer bars, my used AC 2" lift springs, and the used KYB GR-2 Struts. The Bilstein 5100's are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and Fleury is going to send me a front skid as soon as he gets one manufactured.

Unfortunately, one of the struts is stripped out where the main bolt attaches, so now i'm stuck trying to decide if I want to only buy one new strut or just get two new ones. I know in my head that I should replace them both, but I'm already over my projected budget and I haven't even bought the center skidplate, or manual hubs yet! The seller tossed them in I only paid for shipping so i'm not mad about it, although it would have been nice not to pay the 35.00 shipping if I end up getting two new ones.

I'm also hugely torn on whether or not to install this myself in my parking space or pay someone, if I had a garage it'd be a no brainer but working in the cold outside plain sucks.

Lastly, I've made myself paranoid about these power valve screws now so I may be tackling those along with new plugs Sunday before the game if it doesn't snow.

Went ahead and ordered two new KYB struts today off of amazon. Also placed the order for the OEM transfer case skid plate that fits, I'm officially over budget at this point so the center skid is going to have to wait, along with the mile marker hubs.

I took the springs out of the box to look at, am I correct in assuming that the front springs have a slight taper to them along with the last coil sanded flat on one side? I was slightly surprised because for one reason or another I assumed the rear springs would be longer, but the tapered ones with the flat side are longer than the others.

Thanks!