Bush bar/ winch bar?

BrianD

I was got one o deez last nite - what do U call this?

He said he removed it from an 85 - 89 Pathfinder - he didn't know much more about it. He had it sand blasted and primered and then sold his ride. Shud I install this on my 98? I know sumbudy who does powder coating so it wudn't cost much $ to get it dun.

Are all the parts on it? Will I need to make / buy parts?

What are the pros and cons?

Thanx

http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/briandrum1/media/PATHYBUSHGAURD1.jpg.html?filters[user]=121241083&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/briandrum1/media/PATHYBUSHGAURD2.jpg.html?filters[user]=121241083&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Bush bar...bush guard. Doesn't look like you can mount a winch to it.

I don't know how you'd mount it really. The brackets are different so you'd have to fab new mounts to attach at the tow loop bolts.

Bush bar...bush guard. Doesn't look like you can mount a winch to it.

I don't know how you'd mount it really. The brackets are different so you'd have to fab new mounts to attach at the tow loop bolts.

Thanx Lerch - where can I see/ get info on this thing? Maybe I can fab it up - or maybe I shud sell it? How much is it worth?

Who manufactures this stuff?

Cheers!

Toss it up in the WD21 section, there were a few manufacturers. But I wouldn't hold my breath on it working too well with an R50. I don't think it's wide enough for one.

I dunno, have you tried holding it up to your Pathy yet?

Hi guys -

I was dis – assembling this thing and got to one of the 3 cross pipes that was rusted a bit – I hit it with a hammer and busted thru it – so it’s trash – thanx anyways