Anyone see this?

Tuned200

Yeah, JWT (jim wolf tech) is one of the few companies that make cams/intakes for the vg33e's. They are a reputable company with good products, and I wouldn't mind some of their cams. Nismo and AC also sell cams for vg33's, supposedly the nismo's give the most lower end torque ;)

Guys isn't there also a throttle body plenum or maybe it was an intake manifold plenum that you could add to raise the pair of intake manifolds a bit to "swirl" the air going in? Thought i saw that once claimd a whopping 5 ponies for pulling both mannies off....think i would do that with changin the knock sensor that went south on me!!! :oops:

Edited by 98silverpathy

On my old SR20 car, you could to that to also "cool " the air charge.

You guys think the intake is worth the money?

Everybody I've heard of with the JWT pop charger has been satisfied with it. I'm not sure if you'll feel much of a gain on a 3.5 (as they are aready quite ballsy :D ), but it would definitely help, especially if combined w/ other mods. You may want to find some way to make a heat shield, or obtain cooler air somehow, though ;)

If your going to spend $100.00 on the JWT you might as well save the money and buy the KN intake system for around $235.00. Just an idea. I was looking into the JWT but it seems like alot of money for just a filter and no heat shield or anything else. :shrug:

Edited by Trialsin26

If your going to spend $100.00 on the JWT you might as well save the money and buy the KN intake system for around $235.00. Just an idea. I was looking into the JWT but it seems like alot of money for just a filter and no heat shield or anything else. :shrug:

i agree.