-----------------------------------------

DANA 44 FRONT

Vehicle Model/ Year

BRONCO F/ 78-96

F100,F150 F/ 62-96

F250 FRONT/ 77-90

F350 FRONT / 81-86

contact me with prices thanks Jay 604-720-9179

If you know of any autowreckers people with the following gear pass me onto them or viseversa. Thanks..

I need these front and back asap... I have contacted everyone i know here in Vancouver Canada and sourcing parts within the next 2 week period then i start the conversion//

Then selling the following:

V6 engine with the extras/ 5 speed tranny/ 31X10.5X15 mud terrains/ On 92 -stock rims.

Front and rear Guts Axels etc// I have a new set of ranchero 5000 RS5214's Not put on that are going to have be sold....

Cannot think what else is coming off but if anyones up for some gear please help me get rid of it -------->pass it on!

Edited by 87mudfinder

a Few things to take into consierdatin. you don't want a 77-79 D44 from a bronco. they do not have stong axle tubes... if you really check into it you'll see. the radius arm mounts on the axle are part of the axle not welding onto the outside.

Be care ful with the early 70's F150's they had a big mix of rear ends and not even the salvage yards know that much of what is offered.

could have a Ford 9"

could have a Ford 9.5 or 9.375 (same just different name) this is a big problem cuase there are no gears for them. and you have to change the entire 3rd member to get 9" gears

Also could have a D44-3 or D60 (odd with 5 lugs but did exist)(D44-3 is Dana 44 Power lock!)

if your going to go with coil springs, look for a used 76 bronco axle.... good axle tubes, disk brakes.

87 pathy what you think i should do i need to figure out the best bet for the susepnsion. Unfortuanetly im learning as i go along here about ssuspension real fast!

Im not i repeat not a suspension guy engine swap no worries bnut sas'in the thing wholyyyyyyy crap it will be off the road for at least 5 months getting worked on and tested.... not lol-in about this at all.

I need to figure what s the most common front + rear ends that can be matched and run for the application i want. [Reason is only the v8's weight! That is it...]

Anyways i need to find something that im not going to be looking for parts for months and then have to pay thru the gullet to get. Any help would do anyone!

Im going to ask my buddy who is a hot rod nut.. He will know just hard to find him with spare time since he got married... I guess the best bet is to shop till i drop lol :unsure:

Edited by 87mudfinder

Definately go ford! or even post 85 (i think) wagoneer. chunks are the same and any thing D44 will be cheap.. waggies will have a 6 lug pattern, D44 front and possible D44 rear or AMC 20.

Do you want to be wider than original?

Do you want to be the same width?

Do you want leaf springs or coils?

Do you want to use the original H233B? (this is not as difficult as you may think) Get a waggy front end, go leaf springs and you'll be done in a month or 2.

If you go the route i did you'll need a couple of years...lol

What size tires do you want to run?

these will determin what donor you want.