help 4wd light on

ONCEBITN

ok so I searched but couldn't find what I needed, the 4wd light comes on and the wheel indicator light went off, I need the procedure to check the blinks to see what's wrong, and a list of what they mean, I'm ony phone so if some one could copy paste I would appreciate it

factory recall on the TPS related ones, http://nissanhelp.com/diy/obd_codes/p0510_nissan.html

the incorrect drive gear one...../shrug, maybe if its an auto the torque converter isnt locking up properly because of the TPS issue? heck i wouldnt even know but i would start with the factory recall on the TPS codes. that should at least get you in the ball park.

well not a recall but a tech bulletin. so a known issue i guess. Sorry

Pat

Edited by fixinto

i did the tps adjustment at least i think i did it right, but ive been having this weird like fuel bump when stopped with the truck in gear it dosent do it all the time but its annoying, could this be plugs wires or cap and rotor

if you used an ohm meter and feeler gauges, and u have the mechanical throttle linkage it should be right. if you have the drive by wire....dont know how to adjust that, havent researched it. but the W/O throttle and feeler gauges work well.

here is a link to a video i made for TPS adjustment while i had the intake off. lighting is a little sucky and phone camera is shakey but it will let you know if you got the adjustment correct.

fuel bump? rpm surge for nothing pretty much at like a stoplight?

pat

ya, probably TPS position, when u let off the gas and the rpms continue at 1250 or so then slowly comes down with your speed. would say tps / timing related together. but would start with tps. Also be sure your fast idle cam is functioning correctly it can be set to where it wont let rpms come down. but if the rpms do return to normal, then ur idle cam is fine.

pat

Ok just drive it a while, and if the timing is correct at base timing then it will get better with time.

At least mine did after i had to make a few adjustments after idle cam went bad and cleaned the throttle body.

pat

Edited by fixinto