Concern with rust.

NIssanBoston

Thanks for the usefull advice brother, i will make sure to inspect everything when i get my truck back. Yeah there telling me the same thing... sigh.. i really hope they do there damn job and don't rip me off.

They kept mine 2 extra days for "bolts". When I got it back I found a bunch that were broken off and not replaced because they weren't easy to see, including all the ones for the now rattling air box. Other things like broken brake line retainers bolts were replaced with zip ties. Make sure you inspect everything they have touched. Unfortunatly when I had mine done everything was covered with slush and ice by the time I drove it home and I didn't find all this stuff till spring.

Got my truck back today, dropped it off last thursday @ 9:00am and it was finished today @ 4:00pm Got to say i was impressed, i got the exact same treatment as bushnut, but they also took care of the rust that was in the engine bay aswell which i was very impressed! I'm so happy i have my truck back. Heres some pics.

2elz683.jpg

nbudk0.jpg

e04dja.jpg

2vjpogg.jpg

• Like 1

Ohhh, yeah i never did suspension myself yet, now i know to always use new nuts when replacing struts :happy:

they pull the strut out to put the plate in. anytime you remove a strut you use new nuts.