My 1st Pathy!

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a 2002 Pathfinder LE. This is my 1st venture into the SUV world. I've been driving BMW 3s and 5s for 22 years.

So this is my 1st SUV. My 1st non BMW car. So far I LOVE driving this Pathy. Its as comfortable as broken in jeans.

The MPG will take time getting used to but i love the fact that i dont have to put premium gas all the time.

Thei first thing i want to do is change the wheels. Mine came with the stock 17" wheels but i would like to get

15" Pro Comp 152 Series with 30 x 9.5 15 (maybe 31 x 10.5) tires. Was wondering if 15" wheels would clear the front and rear brakes.

you might have issues with 15 inch wheels as your truck as an upgraded (larger) front rotor to go along with the 3.5L engine. (somewhere there is a thread on this already. check the R50 section.)

you might get away with 16s though. which will give you loads of options for tire choice, I'd go 235/85/16 (32") though you'll have to be careful with backspacing to clear the front strut perch.

and while your at it look into fleury's lift spacers. to go along with those tires. :D