Hi! New guy with '97 XE.

JustinW

I've been snooping around this site for a little bit, and decided I'd better join up.

I've been driving around a 1997 Pathfinder XE for a few years. Although it has been a reliable, good driving machine, I didn't have any particular appreciation for it until I threw her in four wheel drive last winter. I started poking around online for some tips on general maintenance and realized these rigs are actually quite capable and have a loyal following.

I would like to get my Pathfinder running, driving and looking at its best. I would also like to do some modifications over time to make the drive more enjoyable, and allow me to take her offroad for some camping and exploring. This site seems like a great resource for me to meet those goals.

Thanks for laying the ground work and clearing a path for me to follow.

Justin

Hello and welcome to NPORA Justin!

Plenty of info logged here on almost any repair or modification you might want to do. Browsing the Members Rides section at the bottom of the main page might give you some ideas and be sure to check out the FAQ section in the 1996-2000 R50 section as well. Enjoy!

B