Factory service manual info offer - 87-89 Pathy

88pathoffroad

I have a Nissan FSM for 1988 Pathfinders and Hardbody pickups that I can offer some factory information from if anyone has a specific question or need. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. I just wanted to make it known and let everyone know that the offer stands open for anyone.

Also, PLEASE, no requests for mundane things like "what spark plugs should I use" or "what size windshield wiper do I need", those things should be easily found by either searching these forums or asking/calling a local parts store. Off-topic requests will be deleted at will. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tonkatoy

Need to learn how to reprogram the keyless remote I bnought off EBAY. I replaced the battery and tried holdong the button upder the front drivers seat, but still no luck. if they have it listed step by step that would help.

2. Could you please tell me what the box under my front passenger seat is, it has a adjustment dial on it

Thanks Tonkatoy( Bill)

• 2 months later...
Guest mightymax97

Could you tell me what the color codes are for the male and female connectors for the fuel pump and sender. The wires were pulled out of both and now I need to hard wire. Please help cause I'm with out and wheels. thanks

I looked through my FSM again...there should be a wire that's white with blue stripe, and a black wire. That'd be your main 12VDC power wire and ground wire. The sending unit wire is a mystery so far, they don't list it in the generic wiring diagrams.

How many wires have you got to reconnect? List the colors, etc, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cutty513

Is there a relay that would connect the turn signals and running lights and if so, where? 95 XE V6

Edited by cutty513